欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / HK Macao

Mainland confirms return of citizen who deserted Taiwan tour group

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-04-26 15:03
Share
Share - WeChat
BEIJING - A Chinese mainland spokesperson confirmed Wednesday that a mainland citizen, who deserted his group when traveling in Taiwan earlier this month, has returned to the coastal city of Xiamen.

"The mainland-based Association for Tourism Exchange Across the Taiwan Strait required Taiwan's related authority to send him back in accordance with the cross-Strait tourism agreement," said Ma Xiaoguang, a mainland spokesperson with the Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council. "The related mainland tourism authority and travel agency have conducted inquiries and investigations on the tourist and tour group leader."

Ma said that authorities would deal with the incident in accordance with regulations.

Meanwhile, Ma urged mainland tourists to strictly observe a revised regulation on travel in Taiwan, which was made public on April 13.
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US