欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Middle East

Hamas says to deliver final decision after consultations over Gaza ceasefire proposal

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-07-04 06:09
Share
Share - WeChat

GAZA - Hamas said in an official statement on Friday that it will deliver its final decision over the Gaza ceasefire proposal to the mediators after the consultations are over.

In line with Hamas keenness to end the Israeli aggression against their people and ensure the free entry of aid, they are conducting consultations with leaders of the Palestinian forces and factions regarding the offer it received from the mediators, Hamas said.

Hamas and Israel have held several rounds of indirect negotiations over the past months, but no final ceasefire agreement has been reached. In previous talks, Hamas demanded a complete end to the war, while Israel insisted on a temporary ceasefire.

On March 18, Israel resumed its military operations in the enclave. At least 6,572 Palestinians had been killed, and 23,132 others injured since Israel renewed its intensive strikes, bringing the total death toll since October 2023 to 57,130, and injuries to 135,173, Gaza-based health authorities said on Thursday.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US