欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Europe

50-day deadline for ceasefire deal in Ukraine may be shortened: Trump

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-07-28 23:46
Share
Share - WeChat

LONDON-- US President Donald Trump said on Monday that he is "very disappointed" with Russian President Vladimir Putin and that he is considering shortening the 50-day deadline he previously set for a ceasefire deal in Ukraine.

Trump made the remarks ahead of talks with British Prime Minister Keir Starmer in Scotland.

Speaking to reporters before heading indoors, Trump said that he may shorten the deadline he had previously imposed. "We're going to have to look. I'm going to reduce the 50 days ... because I think I already know the answer," he added.

Earlier this month, Trump threatened to impose "very severe" tariffs on Russia if a ceasefire deal was not reached within 50 days.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US