欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Global EditionASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Asia-Pacific

38 killed, 62 injured as cloudburst hits Indian-controlled Kashmir

Xinhua | Updated: 2025-08-14 19:45
Share
Share - WeChat

NEW DELHI -- At least 38 people were killed and 62 others injured Thursday after a massive cloudburst hit Indian-controlled Kashmir, officials said.

The cloudburst hit Chositi village of Kishtwar district, about 290 km southeast of Srinagar, the summer capital of Indian-controlled Kashmir.

According to officials, the massive cloudburst caused a flash flood, leading to widespread damage in the village. The flash flood washed away several structures, including a community kitchen, shops and a security outpost.

"So far, 38 people are confirmed dead," Deputy Commissioner Kishtwar Pankaj Sharma told Xinhua. "Rescue efforts are underway."

Authorities have sent police and disaster response force personnel to the spot to carry out rescue operations in the area.

"We are being told 62 people have been rescued in injured condition," a police officer said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Top
BACK TO THE TOP
English
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US