欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Business / Xiaomi

Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi gets $216m

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-06-28 10:00

BEIJING - Chinese smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi Corp secured $216 million during its latest round of financing, the company's founder and president said.

Company president Lei Jun said the funding came from "leading international investment firms" but did not reveal any details about the investors.

He also said Xiaomi has no plans to go public over the next five years, China Securities Journal reported Wednesday.

Xiaomi, which only started to sell smartphones in October 2011, has made efforts to produce high-end smartphones at affordable prices. The company's flagship Xiaomi Phone smartphone costs about 1,999 yuan ($314) or less than half the price of an Apple iPhone 4.

Xiaomi has moved 2.7 million units so far, despite requiring customers to purchase the phone in advance through the company's website due to its limited production capacity. Lei said the company expects to sell 5 million of the phones by the year's end.

Last December, Xiaomi secured funding worth $90 million through a venture capital fundraising effort that attracted several foreign investors, including IDG Capital, Temasek Holdings and Qualcomm Inc.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...