欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Business / Companies

Huawei demands explanation for ban on bid

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-09-14 17:02

CANBERRA -- Chinese telecommunications company Huawei still hasn't been told exactly why it was banned by the Australian government from taking part in the build-out of high-speed national broadband network, Huawei Australia chairman John Lord told a parliamentary committee here Friday.

"With the NBN decision, I was summoned to the attorney-general's at short notice and we were advised of the decision that Huawei would not be participating in the NBN," he told the joint intelligence and security committee of inquiry into potential reforms of National Security Legislation hearing from Huawei Technologies.

"We were disappointed we were not given a chance to answer any concerns that may have led to that decision," he said, adding "The actual reasons that we were not included in the NBN we do not know".

Huawei is the world's largest manufacturer of telecommunications equipment, ahead of Swedish firm Ericsson. Its Australian office opened in 2004 and is the hub for its business across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.

Last year, the Labor government banned the company from tendering for work on the $37.4 billion NBN project citing unspecified security concerns, apparently based on advice from security agencies.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...