欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Business
Home / Business / Industries

Restaurant chain dishes up closures

By Li Jiabao | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2013-07-16 16:18

Restaurant chain Beijing Xiangeqing Co closed some of its stores owing to a decline in lavish dining, financial news portal Caijing said on Monday.

The company revised its performance in the first half of this year in a weekend announcement and said that losses may reach 160 to 240 million yuan ($26 million to $39 million).

It predicted in April that losses could be 70 to 120 million yuan in the first half of this year, compared with a net profit of 76.48 million yuan in the same period last year.

The company adjusted its operational strategy this year, including lowering dinning costs, canceling expensive dishes and scrapping minimum orders.

No details were given about the closed stores but losses from the closures will be 80 to 110 million yuan, the company said.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US