欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Business / Industries

Chinese visitors drive record boost for New Zealand tourism industry

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-12-21 13:24

WELLINGTON - Chinese tourists drove another record in the number of overseas visitors to New Zealand last month, the government statistics agency said Monday.

Visitor arrivals were up 11 percent year-on-year to 300,500 in November, with the biggest increase from China - up 35 percent to 36,700, according to Statistics New Zealand.

"Visitors arriving from China were mainly holidaymakers," population statistics manager Vina Cullum said.

Visitors arriving from China were the highest-ever for a November month, twice as high as November 2013.

Most Chinese visitors were from Beijing (4,400), Shanghai (4,400) and Guangdong (4,200).

In the year ending November, visitor arrivals reached a record 3.09 million, up 9 percent year-on-year, with Australia contributing 1.32 million, China 344,900, and the United States 240,000.

The government's Tourism New Zealand agency said the tourism industry was heading toward a record southern summer season.

"The last 12 months have delivered our biggest tourism results on record with arrivals and spend both hitting new highs," chief executive Kevin Bowler.

"International tourism is the country's biggest services export and a strong tourism industry is good news for all of New Zealand. It means more jobs, income and economic value for the whole country," he said.

"The growth we are seeing and predicting for the months ahead will provide significant benefit for many communities as tourism visitors and associated spend flows through local economies."

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...