欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Business / Policy Watch

Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect ready for launch: Official

By Cai Xiao (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-01-27 20:19

The long-planned Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect Program is likely to be launched this year, Shenzhen Stock Exchange deputy general manager Lin Fan said on Wednesday.

Lin said technological and rule preparations are ready for a link program which will allow investors to trade on both bourses under a quota.

The Shenzhen move, following a similar connection between the Shanghai and Hong Kong bourses in 2014, is another big step in the opening-up of China's financial market.

Eyeing an international position, China will also study the feasibility of Shanghai-London Stock Connect in 2017, the China Securities Regulatory Commission said earlier this month.

Hot Topics

Editor's Picks
...