欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Arsonist behind bank blast gets reprieved death

Updated: 2012-01-18 01:20

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

LANZHOU - An arsonist behind an explosion that injured 49 people at a rural bank last year in Northwest China's Gansu province was sentenced to death with a two-year reprieve on Tuesday.

The Intermediate People's Court in the city of Wuwei handed down the verdict to Yang Xianwen, a former employee of the Rural Credit Cooperative in Tianzhu Tibet autonomous county.

Yang, who had been fired by the bank for embezzling public funds, started the blaze in his former workplace in a quest for revenge, according to a court statement.

On May 13, Yang ignited 10 liters of gasoline at the door of a hall in the bank, while more than 50 employees were having a meeting in the room, said the statement.

Forty-nine employees suffered burns or were injured after jumping from the five-story building, and 10 of them were seriously injured, it said.

Yang was given a lenient punishment because he surrendered himself to police and showed sincere penitence during the trial, it said.