欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Chinadaily.com.cn
 
Go Adv Search
Fatal factory blast due to human error

Fatal factory blast due to human error

Updated: 2012-03-05 17:17

By Zhu Zhe (chinadaily.com.cn)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

Last week's chemical plant explosion in North China's Hebei province which killed 25 people and injured 46 was due to poor management practices at the factory, Luo Lin, minister of the State Administration of Work Safety, said on Monday.

The investigation into the blast is ongoing, but preliminary findings point to human error, Luo told China Daily on the sidelines of the ongoing plenary session of the National People's Congress.

Some 100 workers were in the factory on Feb 28 when the blast ripped through the building in Zhaoxian county, Hebei province.