欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Chinadaily.com.cn
 
Go Adv Search
Palau urged to address Chinese fisherman death

Palau urged to address Chinese fisherman death

Updated: 2012-04-05 21:31

(Xinhua)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

BEIJING - China urges Palau to address the death of a Chinese fisherman impartially and appropriately, said Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei on Thursday.

Hong made the remarks at a regular press briefing, commenting on the incident in which a Chinese fisherman was shot dead by mistake, and an additional 25 crew were detained on March 31. Palau police had been chasing the Chinese fishing boat, which had been suspected of illegal fishing.

Hong said that the Chinese Foreign Ministry attaches great importance to the issue. Palau hasn't established foreign relations with China, so China's Embassy in Micronesia, which is in charge of issues concerning Palau, has immediately launched an emergency response mechanism.

Officials from China's Embassy in Micronesia will go to Palau on Thursday to visit the detained crew and learn more about the situation, Hong said. They will also offer necessary assistance and urge the Palau side to address the issue impartially and appropriately.

Related Stories

Chinese crewman shot dead in waters off Palau 2012-04-05 08:09