欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

chinadaily.com.cn
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

More injuries reported after SW China quake

Updated: 2012-06-27 16:03
( Xinhua)

 More injuries reported after SW China quake

People affected by the earthquake seek medical help?in a tent in Ninglang county, Southwest China's Yunnan province, June 26, 2012. [Photo/Xinhua]

 

KUNMING - A latest door-to-door check has found 394 people were injured in Sunday's earthquake that shook a mountainous area in Southwest China, up from 118 previously reported, local authorities said Wednesday.

The magnitude-5.7 quake, which struck the border region of Yunnan and Sichuan provinces at 3:59 pm Sunday, killed three people in Ninglang county, Yunnan, and another one in Yanyuan county, Sichuan.

The newly confirmed injuries were all minors, said Sha Wenming, head of the government of Ninglang, where many of the Yi ethnic group live.

The quake left 25 people with severe injuries, Sha said.

It also killed more than 1,200 domestic animals, data from the rescue headquarters showed.

The quake had damaged or destroyed the homes of 6,768 families in the county. And over 28,000 people needed to be evacuated from unsafe homes, said Sha citing the investigation.

Provincial and city authorities had sent relief supplies, including tents, coats, quilts, bottled water and food to Ninglang.

8.03K
 
...
...
...