欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Landslide hits SW China, 30-40 buried

Xinhua | Updated: 2013-07-10 15:42

CHENGDU - A rain-triggered landslide in Southwest China's Sichuan province on Wednesday has buried between 30 and 40 people, local authorities said.

The landslide happened in the morning in Zhongxing township, Dujiangyan city, according to sources with the fire brigade of Chengdu, capital of Sichuan.

The brigade's official account on the microblogging service Sina Weibo said at 1 pm that about 30 to 40 people had been buried in the landslide.

The first batch of rescuers have arrived at the scene, it added.

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US