欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

All 86 tourists evacuated from Mount Qomolangma

Xinhua | Updated: 2013-10-15 01:34

LHASA - Rescuers have evacuated the 86 tourists from a base camp on Mount Qomolangma and a nearby monastery where they had been stranded amid heavy snow on Monday, local authorities said.

The government of Tibet autonomous region said 78 tourists who had been stranded at the camp were moved to a nearby hotel and were all safe. As of 5 pm, eight people had left Rongbuk, a 5,100-meter-high monastery where they had been stranded.

The tourists included 13 foreigners, including Australian and Dutch citizens, the government said.

The tourists were about to go downhill after sightseeing at Qomolangma base camp when a snowstorm blocked the roads. The local government said they had mobilized more than 40 rescuers and machinery to clear the way.

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US