欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

Three take surgeries after SW China shooting spree

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-02-02 10:14

KUNMING - Three people have taken surgeries after they were injured in a shooting spree which left six dead in southwest China's Yunnan Province, local government said Saturday.

One of the injured remained in intensive care unit and the other two were in stable conditions, said the Tengchong county government in a statement.

It did not give updates on the search for the suspect.

A villager shot six people dead and wounded three others in Houqiao township on Thursday afternoon, as he took revenge against his wife's lovers, according to police.

Shao Zongqi, 38, was suspected of carrying out the killing with a semi-automatic rifle before fleeing in a cross-country vehicle.

After Shao discovered that his wife had been having affairs with two men from the same village -- Shao Zongping and Shao Zonghua, he killed Zongping, Zongping's wife, their two sons, Zonghua's father and Zonghua's wife. Zonghua, his son and daughter were injured.

Police are still investigating the case.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...