欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

3 court officials suspended for beating man

By Luo Wangshu (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-02-27 15:16

The disciplinary authorities of Dianjiang county, Chongqing municipality, have launched an investigation after a man was beaten and injured by three officials of a local court, Beijing Times reported.

Xu Shitao, a businessman, was sued by a construction materials supplier last year for not paying about 119,900 yuan ($19,570) for building materials, which the Dianjiang County People's Court ordered him to pay.

Later, the supplier applied for compulsory enforcement after Xu again failed to pay.

Xu did not appear at the court on Jan 29 - the date on which he had agreed to pay 20,000 yuan - so the three officials went to Xu's home to take him to the court. Xu said he was beaten and injured by the three, suffering breaks of his lumbar vertebrae and three ribs.

Gao Linping, the president of the court, admitted the attack took place and said the three officials had been suspended from work, adding the court will publicize its investigation results as soon as possible.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...