欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

Former anti-gang detective's death ruled suicide

By Luo Wangshu and Tan Yingzi in Chongqing (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2014-04-09 17:36

Zhou Yu, a former detective in the economic crime investigation department of the Yuzhong public security bureau, was found dead in a hotel in the department's jurisdiction on April 4, the day before Tomb Sweeping Day, the bureau said in a statement released on its micro blog late on Monday.

Zhou's body was cremated on Monday.

The statement said an on-site investigation determined that Zhou committed suicide.

"Zhou had suffered from diabetes for years. He took insulin and suffered from many complications, including heart disease," the statement said. "He recently had been diagnosed with severe cirrhosis of the liver. Zhou was in a gloomy mood and expressed a pessimistic attitude to his co-workers."

Further details have not been released.

During Zhou's career, he brought down Peng Zhimin, a high-profile real estate businessman in the city and stockholder of a Hilton hotel in Chongqing.

Peng was sentenced to life imprisonment for gang-related crimes in 2010 during the first trial. The second trial in 2011 upheld the verdict.

Zhou was the deputy director of the anti-gang crime team in 2009 and named an anti-crime hero in 2010.

Contact the writers at luowangshu@chinadaily.com.cn and tanyingzi@chinadaily.com.cn.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...