欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Politics

China calls for ceasefire in Syria: FM spokesman

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-25 20:41

BEIJING - A Foreign Ministry spokesman on Friday called on Syria's warring fractions to cease fire and stop violence, push for a political resolution through dialogue, and restore national stability at an early date.

Spokesman Qin Gang made the comments at a regular press briefing when asked to comment on the Syria situation.

A total of 71 people were reportedly killed on Thursday in separate car bombs and battles between the Syrian army and rebels across the country, local media reported.

At least 150,000 people have been killed so far since the Syrian crisis started in mid-March 2011, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Qin said that under the current circumstances, parties concerned should continue to push forward the Geneva peace process as well as the political transition in Syria. He called on the United Nations and the international community to provide constructive assistance and make positive efforts.

China has been actively participating in the peaceful transition and reconciliation process in Syria, he said, adding that China is willing to work with the international society to push for an early realization of peace and stability in Syria.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...