欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Government

China to evacuate more than 500 nationals from Yemen

(chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-03-29 16:53

China to evacuate more than 500 nationals from Yemen

People search for survivors under the rubble of houses destroyed by an air strike near Sanaa Airport March 26, 2015.[Photo/Agencies]

The Chinese government launched preparatory work for the evacuation of Chinese nationals from Yemen, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi said Sunday at the Boao Forum for Asia in China's southern Hainan province, according to media report.

Wang said that there are?590 Chinese nationals in Yemen and the Chinese government launched the evacuation plan Thursday evening, when Saudi Arabia and its allies launched airstrikes in Yemen. The evacuation will help ensure Chinese nationals come back to China safely.

Violence has been spreading across the country on the Arabian Peninsula since last year, when Iranian-backed Houthi militia seized the capital, Sanaa. They effectively removed Yemeni President Abd-Rabbo Mansour Hadi, who seeks to return from the southern port city of Aden.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...