欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

Foreigners allegedly watching terror video deported from China

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-07-19 07:06

HOHHOT - Twenty foreigners have been deported from China for illegally "watching video clips that advocate terrorism and religious extremism," said the foreign affairs office in Erdos City in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region.

According to the police investigation, the foreigners first watched a documentary in a hotel room. After some of them left, the rest proceeded to watch video clips advocating terrorism. Police later found similar videos stored in a cell phone belonging to Hoosain Ismail Jacobs, a South African national.

The police detained five South Africans, three British nationals and an Indian national on July 11 in accordance with China's criminal law which stipulates punishment for "allegedly organizing, leading or joining terrorist groups."

All the detainees admitted to their illegal acts and repented. The police imposed a lenient sentence and had them deported early Saturday morning. The other 11 foreigners were deported on Wednesday.

After being notified, diplomats with relevant foreign embassies in China visited their nationals involved in the case, who had been accommodated properly, said the foreign affairs office of Erdos.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...