欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

SW China flood death toll hits 7

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-09-18 13:33

KUNMING - The death toll from rain-triggered flooding in Southwest China's Yunnan province has risen to seven, while eight others remain missing, according to local authorities.

The bodies of two more victims were found on Thursday afternoon, after a downpour pounded Huaping county from Tuesday night into the early hours of Wednesday, said the county government in a statement on Friday.

Fifteen people were injured in the disaster, it said previously.

The storm caused the local Liyu River to break its banks, inundating several residential communities. The houses of 72 rural families collapsed and 244 others were damaged.

The search for the missing villagers continues.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...