欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Government

Former vice governor of Jiangxi sentenced for bribery

(Xinhua) Updated: 2015-12-18 13:12

XIAMEN - A former vice governor of east China's Jiangxi Province has been given a 13-year jail term for taking bribes by a court in east China's Fujian Province on Friday.

The Intermediate People's Court of Xiamen sentenced Yao Mugen to jail and ruled to confiscate personal property worth 3 million yuan (463,000 U.S. dollars) in his first trial.

The court held that Yao took advantage of his position to seek benefits for a local company and others and of accepting money and valuables worth about 23 million yuan.

Yao told the court that he accepted the ruling and would not appeal.

Yao was removed from his post as vice governor in April last year, a month after the Communist Party of China's (CPC) Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) announced that it had placed him under investigation for suspected violations.

The court said that the sentence was dealt with leniently as Yao confessed his misconduct during the investigation, which included details and evidence that investigators had not obtained. He also returned some of the bribe money and property.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...