欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

Telecom fraud suspects to face proceeding on Chinese mainland

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-04-22 04:27

BEIJING -- The 77 alleged members of telecom fraud syndicates deported from Kenya earlier this month will be tried on the Chinese mainland, a Ministry of Public Security (MPS) official said here Thursday.

Chen Shiqu, deputy inspector with the MPS's criminal investigation bureau made the remarks after a Taiwan delegation visited the Beijing detention center where the suspects were currently held. Forty-five of the suspects originate in Taiwan.

"The suspects specifically targeted people on the Chinese mainland and their victims are from the mainland. Not to mention that many of the suspects are themselves from the mainland," Chen said. "They will be investigated and prosecuted in accordance with mainland law," he said.

"Mainland Police will spare no efforts in dealing with telecom fraud syndicates, and we expect authorities in Taiwan will do the same," he added.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...