欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Government

Chinese prosecutors probe former assistant foreign minister

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-05-31 14:01

BEIJING - Former assistant foreign minister Zhang Kunsheng has been put under investigation for graft, the Supreme People's Procuratorate said in a statement on Tuesday.

The statement said Zhang is subject to "coercive measures" - which may include summons by force, bail, residential surveillance, detention and arrest.

Zhang was expelled from the ruling Communist Party of China earlier this month. A report filed at the time said he was found to have flouted Party codes of conduct by joining private clubs, accepting gifts and money and trading power for sex.

He also used his post to seek benefits for other people, and is suspected of accepting bribes for these favors, the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection said then.

Highlights
Hot Topics
...