欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

China / Society

China phases out over 250,000 tonnes of ozone depleting substances

(Xinhua) Updated: 2016-09-11 07:01

China has phased out 250,000 tonnes of ozone depleting substances (ODS) in the past five years, accounting for over a half of the total amount phased out by all developing countries, the Ministry of Environmental Protection(MEP) said Friday.

On Friday, a meeting commemorating this year's International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer on Sept. 16 was held in Beijing by the ministry, the United Nations environment and development programs.

During the meeting, MEP vice minister Zhao Yingmin said more than one million tonnes of ODS had been phased out globally.

China will encourage and support research into alternative technological substitutes for ODS, he said.

 

Highlights
Hot Topics

...