欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

10 dead, 38 injured in China bus, truck collision

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-03-03 13:37

KUNMING - Ten people died and 38 others were injured when a cement tanker crashed into a bus Thursday night in Southwest China's Yunnan province, the local government said.

The accident happened at 11:33 pm on a highway in Yunxian county of Lancang city, the city government's press office said in a statement Friday.

The cement tanker, with a license plate from the neighboring Sichuan province, veered off the road after colliding into a coach bus that was carrying 47 people, including two drivers, it said.

The bus, en route from Gengma county to the provincial capital Kunming, overturned on the road, the document said.

It said nine people were confirmed dead at the scene and another one died later in hospital, but did not identify the victims.

The government had launched an investigation and the injured people had been landed in hospitals, the document said.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US