欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Health

China H7N9 situation on decline: health authority

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-03-03 20:45

BEIJING -- China's health authority said Friday that the H7N9 epidemic had been on the decline since emergency measures were taken.

From Feb 24 to March 2, China reported 22 H7N9 cases, including 4 deaths, according to the National Health and Family Planning Commission (NHFPC).

After the outbreak of the epidemic, areas with H7N9 cases shut down live poultry markets and suspended cross-area live poultry transport, preventing further spread of the epidemic.

From Feb 23 to March 3, the NHFPC coordinated prevention and control work with other agencies to inspect the nine areas with H7N9 cases.

Disease control and prevention experts said the H7N9 virus could not be transmitted from humans to humans.

Experts suggested that people avoided contact with dead and live poultry, bought poultry products with quarantine certificates and did not trust rumors.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US