欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Relief work launched after SW China earthquake

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-03-27 16:55

KUNMING -- Relief work has been launched after a magnitude 5.1 earthquake hit Yangbi county in Southwest China's Yunnan province at 7:55 am Monday.

No casualties have been reported so far.

The provincial civil affairs department has dispatched a work team to assist with quake relief work and allocated 500 tents, 1,000 folding beds, 1,000 quilts and 1,000 coats to the quake-hit region.

The epicenter, at depth of about 12 km, was monitored at 25.89 degrees north latitude and 99.8 degrees east longitude, according to the China Earthquake Networks Center.

Four tremors measuring 3 to 4.7 on the Richter scale hit the same region before and after the magnitude 5.1 quake, the center said.

Wang Caixun, a Yangbi publicity official, said the epicenter was at Ajia and Puping villages, where some houses were reportedly damaged.

"Firefighters and medical teams are heading to the villages," Wang said.

As of 9 a.m., a number of houses in nine villages in Yangbi were severely damaged in the quake.

Further investigation is underway.

The provincial surveying, mapping and geo-information bureau has sent five personnel with three drones to take aerial images of the quake-hit areas.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US