欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
China
Home / China / Society

Natural disasters in southwest China kill 35

Xinhua | Updated: 2017-07-25 16:38

KUNMING — Natural disasters have killed 35 people and left 10 missing in Southwest China's Yunnan province since May, said a statement Tuesday.

Natural disasters such as floods, hail, landslides and mudslides have led to the evacuation of more than 9,000 residents in the province's 16 prefectures and cities between May 1 and July 24, according to the statement released by the provincial civil affairs department.

More than 1,400 houses collapsed and over 15,000 sustained damage. Around 222,420 hectares of crop fields were damaged, 27,460 hectares of which were completely destroyed, the statement said.

The direct economic losses will exceed three billion yuan (around $440 million), it said.

So far, Yunnan has allocated 530 million yuan in disaster-relief funds.

Editor's picks
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US