欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Home / Top News

Landslide recovery appraisal underway

By Chai Hua in Shenzhen | China Daily | Updated: 2015-12-25 08:01

Tian Zeming, the only known survivor so far of Sunday's huge landslide in Shenzhen, Guangdong province, was recovering on Thursday after three hours of surgery, but 75 people were still missing.

Zhu Tingfeng, deputy secretary-general of Shenzhen, said that 59 of the 75 were determined to be missing after family members contacted authorities.

Seventeen people, aged from 7 to 78, were injured in the disaster. Two of them have recovered and left the hospital, officials said. The landslide directly affected 4,630 people and 99 companies.

Landslide recovery appraisal underway

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US