欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
Home / Top News

Kyrgyzstan has China's full support as attack is probed

By Mo Jingxi | China Daily | Updated: 2016-09-08 06:57

China will continue to fully support Kyrgyzstan as it investigates the terrorist attack on the Chinese embassy there and arrests the perpetrators, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said on Wednesday.

Kyrgyzstan's National Security Committee has said that the suicide bomb attack in the Kyrgyz capital of Bishkek last week was ordered by Uyghur militants active in Syria and carried out by a member of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.

Three embassy staff members suffered minor injuries in the attack and were taken to a hospital; the attacker died. China has condemned the attack and urged Kyrgyzstan authorities to quickly and thoroughly investigate the incident.

Kyrgyzstan has China's full support as attack is probed

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US