欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Home / Top News

Ministry repeats THAAD opposition

By Mo Jingxi | China Daily | Updated: 2017-09-08 09:03

China has lodged stern representations with the Republic of Korea after it deployed the remaining launchers of an advanced US anti-missile system, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said on Thursday.

"We, again, urge the United States and the ROK to value the security interests and concerns of China and other regional countries, to immediately halt the deployment process and withdraw related equipment," ministry spokesman Geng Shuang said at a daily news conference in Beijing.

Earlier on Thursday, four mobile launchers and other elements, such as a power generator, of the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense missile interception system were transported to Seongju, some 217 km south of Seoul, by US trucks, according to Xinhua News Agency.

Ministry repeats THAAD opposition

Today's Top News

Editor's picks

Most Viewed

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US