欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

H&M to launch luxury line?

Updated: 2012-03-28 17:08

(Agencies)

  Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

H&M to launch luxury line?

Hennes and Mauritz are rumoured to be launching a luxury fashion brand.

The Swedish company - whose own COS, Monki , Cheap Monday and retailer H&M which is famed for its designer collaborations - is thought to be planning the new project after it launches its sustainable red carpet range, entitled the Exclusive Glamour Conscious Collection, on April 12.

Designer Behnaz Aram, who joined the company's design team in August last year, is thought to be heading up the new luxury brand.

H&M spokeswoman Charlotta Nemlin refused to confirm the speculation but did admit the company is constantly working on new endeavours.

She told WWD: "We are constantly looking at new ideas; it's a natural part of our work. However, there is nothing new that we can [talk] about for the moment."

Michelle Williams has already shown her support for the Exclusive Glamour Conscious Collection line, wearing one of its monochrome floor-length gowns to the BAFTAs in February this year.

Speaking about Michelle, a H&M representative previously said: "H&M approached Michelle Williams's stylist Kate Young and they showed great interest from the start.

"We felt that this was a fantastic opportunity and a new and exciting way to show our design."