欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
Lifestyle
Home / Lifestyle / Food

Korean noodles recalled in China for containing carcinogenic content

English.news.cn | Updated: 2012-11-02 11:02

China's consumer quality watchdog said Tuesday that some instant noodles imported from the Republic of Korea (ROK) will be recalled because of their carcinogenic content.

The recall came after the Korean Food and Drug Administration announced last week that it would recall six types of instant noodles made by Nongshim, the ROK's largest instant noodle maker, after they were found to contain benzopyrene, a compound that can cause lung cancer.

The Chinese government has requested importers to voluntarily recall the problematic products, including Neoguri, bowl-type Neoguri and Sang Sang noodles, Li Yuanping, spokesman of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), said at a press conference.

Local quarantine authorities have also been asked to step up checks over instant noodles imported from the ROK and ban imports that fail to meet the country's standards, Li said.

AQSIQ will maintain contact with ROK authorities for recall information while urging importers to carry out their responsibilities, Li said.

Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US