欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Home/ News Center/ Media Reports

China hails end of Ebola outbreak in Guinea

Source:Xinhua

Updated: 2015-12-31

China hails end of Ebola outbreak in Guinea

WHO hailed that the end of Ebola transmission in Guinea marks an important milestone in the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.[Photo/Xinhua]

China on Wednesday hailed the announcement by the World Health Organization (WHO) on Tuesday declaring the end of Ebola virus transmission in the Republic of Guinea.

"This is a big victory in the fight against Ebola in West Africa. We offer our congratulations," said Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang at a daily press briefing.

Lu said since the outbreak of Ebola in West Africa last year, China has provided prompt assistance and has been the first to implement its promises of providing helps.

Lu said China has provided rounds of emergency assistance to affected areas, sent over 1,000 experts and doctors on infectious diseases and trained altogether more than 10,000 local doctors since the outbreak, making great contributions to the elimination of the virus.

On Tuesday, the WHO hailed that the end of Ebola transmission in Guinea marks an important milestone in the Ebola outbreak in West Africa.

A total of 28,601 confirmed, probable, and suspected Ebola cases were reported in Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra Leone, claiming 11,300 lives.

Stressing a post-Ebola period reconstruction, Lu said China will implement measures raised at the the Johannesburg Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation in South Africa in December, and help those countries develop, especially their public health and disease-control systems.

Link: / World Health Organization / United Nations Population Fund / UNICEF in China

Copyright 2014 National Health and Family Planning Commission of the PRC All rights reserved