欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

 

Chinese embassy warns travelers to be careful in Turkey

( chinadaily.com.cn )

Updated: 2015-07-07

China has warned its residents travelling in Turkey to be careful of anti-China protests due to some false reports regarding Uygur ethnic group by?certain media outlets.

Chinese embassy warns travelers to be careful in Turkey

?

An undated photo grab from Xinhua shows the anti-China protest outside a scenic spot Topkapi Palace along the coast of the Bosphorus strait in Turkey.  

Tourists from the country were recently attacked in Turkey, said the China's embassy in capital Ankara. A well-known Chinese restaurant was also reportedly smashed during the demonstrations.

According to a report from Reuters, a protest against the alleged "mistreatment of Muslim Uygur people in China" was staged in Istanbul on July 4, 2015. A group of Korean tourists were mistakenly attacked by the protestors outside a scenic spot Topkapi Palace along the coast of the Bosphorus strait.

Earlier this week Turkey expressed concern over false?reports of alleged restrictions on Muslim Uygur, who live in Northwest China's Xinjiang autonomous region, from worshipping and fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

On Thursday, the Chinese embassy issued a statement clarifying that some foreign media's reports go against facts and said that it protects normal religious activities.

Before the Ramadan in June, Xinjiang government convened a special meeting to ensure Muslim people's religious activities were not disturbed..

In the same month, the Foreign Ministry also asked overseas Chinese to respect religious customs in Muslim countries.