欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

   

Sports/Olympics / Tournament News

World Cup plans to stop field invaders
(AP)
Updated: 2006-05-17 08:36

BERLIN - German World Cup organizers will put officials in the front rows of most stadiums in an effort to stop people from running onto the field and interrupting games.

The German organizing committee said Tuesday the move was an attempt to prevent a repeat of what happened during last year's Confederations Cup, when people made their way onto the field four times.

The committee said in a statement that it is concentrating on the front row, because "experience shows this to be the starting point for the majority of pitch invasions, carried out to satisfy a craving for recognition, to win bets, for publicity purposes or even with malicious intent."

Referees and local officials will be seated in the front row ahead of kickoff and will monitor activity, alerting security agents if they suspect someone is about to jump onto the field.

The measure won't apply to stadiums in Berlin, Leipzig and Gelsenkirchen, where the layout makes running on the field difficult.