欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

   

Brazil refuse to let Robinho play in Real decider

(Reuters)
Updated: 2007-06-13 08:52

RIO DE JANEIRO, June 12 - Brazil will not release Robinho to play for Real Madrid in Sunday's Spanish League decider but have asked him instead to join their Copa America training camp immediately.

"The Brazilian Football Confederation's position is that we are not releasing the player and we are going to exercise our rights," said national team superviser America Faria.

Faria said under FIFA rules Robinho had to be free from club commitments for 14 days before the Copa, which is an official tournament.

The Copa America kicks off in Venezuela on June 26 and Brazil face a tough match against Mexico the following day as they begin the defence of the title they won in Peru three years ago.

Real Madrid will win their first league title in four years if they beat mid-table Real Mallorca at home in the final game of the season on Sunday.

Brazil have already lost Ronaldinho and Kaka, who have both asked for a rest, while 32-year-old midfielder Ze Roberto announced his international retirement last week shortly after being named in the squad.



Top Sports News  
Today's Top News  
Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours