欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

FIFA: Sao Paulo could lose World Cup matches

Updated: 2013-05-15 11:35
(Xinhua)

RIO DE JANEIRO - World football's governing body FIFA has warned Sao Paulo could be stripped of its status as a 2014 World Cup host city due to stadium construction delays.

FIFA: Sao Paulo could lose World Cup matches

(L-R) FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke, Brazil's Sports Minister Aldo Rebelo and Former Brazilian striker and member of the 2014 World Cup Local organizing committee Ronaldo react during a visit to the National Mane Garrincha Stadium in Brasilia, May 14, 2013. The stadium will be one of the venues for the 2013 Confederations Cup and the 2014 World Cup. [Photo/Agencies]

Local officials last week said the Itaquerao stadium would not be ready until at least March next year, more than two months after the FIFA deadline.

But FIFA secretary general Jerome Valcke said Tuesday there would be no compromise on a requirement that construction work on Brazil's 12 World Cup venues be completed by December.

"Work has to speed up," Valcke said during a visit to Brasilia's Mane Garrincha stadium. "And don't forget, it's not a threat. We can change everything until the first minute of ticket sales on the first of August."

Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

8.03K
 
Hot Topics
China launched its second space laboratory, the Tiangong II, on Thursday night, which space officials said will become the country’s largest scientific platform in space.
...
...