欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

WORLD> Middle East
Olmert: Not clear when Gaza operation will end
(Agencies)
Updated: 2008-12-28 18:06

JERUSALEM _ Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert says Israel's military offensive against Gaza militants is "liable to take longer than we can foresee at this moment."

Olmert says the operation is intended to restore tranquility to Israel's south, where lives have been disrupted by militant rocket and mortar attacks.

Olmert was speaking at the start of Sunday's Cabinet meeting.
Israeli warplanes launched an assault against hundreds of Gaza targets on Saturday. So far, more than 270 Palestinians have been killed and more than 600 have been wounded.

It was not immediately clear how many civilians were killed, but Palestinian officials say the majority of the dead have been militants.