欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

UN chief strongly condemns bomb attacks in Syria

(Xinhua) Updated: 2012-11-29 09:50

UNITED NATIONS - UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon on Wednesday strongly condemned the latest car bomb blasts in Syria.

"The secretary-general condemns in the strongest possible terms the terrorist bombings in Damascus this morning which have left dozens killed and injured," said a statement issued here by Ban's spokesperson.

"There are no circumstances that justify the targeting of civilians," said the statement. "Such terror attacks are unacceptable."

In the statement, Ban noted that this latest act of violence only underscores the urgency of stopping the destructive spiral of war in Syria and moving urgently toward a peaceful political solution that meets the legitimate aspirations of the Syrian people.

The UN chief, who according to the statement "is deeply saddened," also expressed deep condolences to the families of the victims of the chain of blasts.

A car bomb ripped through a district in Syria's southern province of Daraa on Wednesday, leaving undisclosed number of casualties.

Further information is still emerging about the blast in the Busra area, which is the fifth deadly one to rattle Syria within hours after four blasts hit the Jaramana suburb of the capital Damascus earlier in the day, leaving at least 56 people killed and 127 others injured.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...