欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / DPRK

DPRK says talk proposal by ROK lacks sincerity

(Xinhua) Updated: 2013-04-14 21:12

PYONGYANG - Republic of Korea's proposals for dialogue are not sincere, a spokesperson for the DPRK's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of Korea said Sunday.

If Seoul really intends to conduct such a dialogue, it should drop its confrontational attitude, the spokesperson was quoted by the official KCNA news agency as saying.

Earlier this week, ROK President Park Geun-hye and Unification Minister Ryoo Kihl-jae separately urged Pyongyang to enter talks.

It was a "blushless act" by Seoul to propose dialogue without first making an apology for its "past crimes" against the DPRK, such as sanctions and joint war games with the United States, the spokesperson said, adding the talks proposals were also an insult to Pyongyang.

The ongoing joint military drill between Seoul and the US and the wording used by ROK leaders in proposing dialogue showed the South continued to taunt Pyongyang and a dialogue under such circumstances would head nowhere, the spokesperson said.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...