欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

Somali group denies American, British attackers

Agencies | Updated: 2013-09-24 16:55

MOGADISHU - Somali Islamist militant group al Shabaab on Tuesday dismissed comments by a Kenyan minister that Americans and a Briton were among the militants who attacked a shopping mall in Nairobi, and also said it had been in touch with the attackers.

"We have communicated with our mujahideen (fighters) in Westgate (mall) and they told us fighting has just started," al Shabaab's media office said. "Those who describe the attackers as Americans and British are people who do not know what is going on in Westgate building."

Gunfire erupted early on Tuesday, although the Kenyan authorities have said they are in control of the Westgate mall.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US