欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

Make me your Homepage
left corner left corner
China Daily Website

Cambodia flood death toll climbs to 168

Updated: 2013-10-22 13:19
( Xinhua)

PHNOM PENH - The Mekong River and flash floods have claimed at least 168 lives in Cambodia and cost the country about $500 million due to the damages to rice paddy and roads, Keo Vy, spokesman for the National Committee for Disaster Management (NCDM), said Tuesday.

Floods have been hitting most of the country's provinces since mid-September.

"Besides the deaths, more than 1.7 million people have been affected," he told Xinhua.

In addition, he said about 300,500 hectares of rice paddy, some 241 kilometers of national roads, and 3,100 kilometers of gravel roads have been damaged.

"So far, floodwaters have receded in most provinces. Hopefully, lives will return to normal in the next few weeks," he said.

Floods usually hit Cambodia between August and October.

Flooding killed up to 250 people and cost the country $521 million in 2011, and the death toll declined to only 14 people in the relatively dry year of 2012.

8.03K
 
...