欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Asia-Pacific

Families of passengers aboard missing jet to receive financial assistance

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-04-20 21:01

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian Deputy Foreign Minister Hamzah Zainuddin said here Sunday that the families of the passengers and crew of the missing MH370 flight would receive financial assistance from Malaysia Airlines (MAS) to ease their burdens.

"Those affected will all receive some form of financial assistance from MAS," he said.

Hamzah said the assistance would come from Malaysia Airlines, with the government to bear some of the costs if there is a need for it.

He said he would travel to Beijing soon in a bid to ensure that the bilateral ties between Malaysia and China would not be affected by the missing plane incident.

Flight MH370 has gone missing since March 8 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. An international effort has been launched to search for the missing plane since then. No clue has been found so far.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...