欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

Yemen says 37 militants killed in southern army offensive - Saba

(Agencies) Updated: 2014-05-04 20:28

ADEN, Yemen - Yemen said on Sunday 37 al Qaida fighters had been killed in heavy clashes between the army and the militants in the southern Shabwa province.

The state news agency Saba quoted a military source as saying most of those killed in the fighting on Sunday were Saudis, Afghans, Somalis and Chechens and other nationalities. The source also said the army destroyed a number of vehicles and weapons belonging to the militants.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...