欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Europe

No sign of Russian troop withdrawals from Ukraine border

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-05-08 13:45

No sign of Russian troop withdrawals from Ukraine border
Ukraine Crisis
WASHINGTON - A spokesman of US Defense Department said on Wednesday that there is no evidence of any Russian troop withdrawals from its shared border with Ukraine.

President Vladimir Putin announced Wednesday that he had ordered troops to pull back from the border region to training areas.

Despite this announcement, Pentagon spokesman Steve Warren said, "we have seen no change in the Russian force posture along the Ukrainian border."

"We would know," the officer added.

The United States continues its call for Russia to withdraw its troops from the border and to work with the international community to find a peaceful solution to the crisis, he said.

On the same day, the White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters at a press briefing that there has been no evidence that such a withdrawal has taken place.

"We would certainly welcome a meaningful and transparent withdrawal of military - of Russian military forces from the border," he said.

That's something that we have sought for quite some time, he said, adding that "there is no evidence to date that there has been a meaningful and transparent withdrawal of Russian forces from the Ukrainian border."

So far, tensions have remained unabated in eastern Ukraine, where pro-Russia activists are engaged in conflicts with government troops.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...