欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

World / Middle East

12 Afghan civilians killed in roadside bombing

(Xinhua) Updated: 2014-05-31 14:31

GHAZNI -- Twelve civilians were killed while two others wounded Saturday when a minibus set off a roadside bomb in eastern Ghazni province, an official said.

"Twelve passengers, including seven women, lost their lives in a roadside bomb explosion in Giro District. Two civilians of the bus were wounded in the blast which occurred at around 9:45 a.m. local time," the district governor Abdullah Khairkhwa told Xinhua.

He blamed the Taliban insurgent group for planting the improvised explosive device (IED) on the main road in the province, 125 km south of national capital Kabul.

The Taliban has largely been using home-made IEDs to launch suicide attacks and roadside bombings against security forces but the lethal weapons also inflict casualties on civilians.

More than 2,900 civilians were killed and nearly 5,700 wounded in conflicts and Taliban-led attacks in the war-torn country last year, according to official figures.

Trudeau visits Sina Weibo
May gets little gasp as EU extends deadline for sufficient progress in Brexit talks
Ethiopian FM urges strengthened Ethiopia-China ties
Yemen's ex-president Saleh, relatives killed by Houthis
Most Popular
Hot Topics

...