欧美日韩性大香蕉|精品无码成人视频|永久久久久久久久|日韩加勒比偷拍网|婷婷伊人久久蜜桃|亚洲理论中文字幕|中文无码黄色Av|三级一区二区三区|超碰在线精品专区|国语对白一级A片

USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語(yǔ)Fran?ais
World
Home / World / Africa

Dozens killed in blast in northeastern Nigeria

Xinhua | Updated: 2014-06-02 07:40

LAGOS - A huge explosion has killed an unknown number of people and injured others in Nigeria's northeastern state of Adamawa on Sunday, according to local media reports.

The blast struck a crowd in northeastern Nigeria town of Mubi, when people were watching a televised football match, according to the reports.

Police and rescue workers told Xinhua that they could not immediately confirm how many people have been killed by the explosion, although officials confirmed several bodies have been recovered from the scene of the attack.

So far no organization has claimed responsibility for the explosion, but police said it could be an act of the radical Boko Haram sect.

Most Viewed in 24 Hours
Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

Registration Number: 130349
FOLLOW US